Accountancy Service for small businesses
I operate as a sole trader from my small office in Harrogate Business Centre and my home in Earby near Barnoldswick. I understand that you want to concentrate on your business rather than bookkeeping, VAT and accounts and I want to help take some of the accounting and bookkeeping pressure off you.
My service is designed around small owner managed businesses within the service sector and the trades including consultants and those in the trades ‘on the tools’.
My fixed fees are agreed in advance and payable monthly by direct debit once you appoint me. Fixed fees help you with cash flow and you get peace of mind that you will not get an unplanned fee.
As with other accountancy firms I provide:
- Financial Accounts – The year end accounts showing how you’ve done in the past year
- Tax Returns – Whether you are a sole trader, in partnership or a limited company you need to file a tax return
- Accounts and Taxation for Consultants and Freelancers – a cloud service designed for one and two person consultancy and freelance businesses.
- Bookkeeping and VAT – Processing your paperwork to let you get on with running your business and optional stock auditing for licensed trade.
- Payroll services – For employees and the directors of a limited company
- Company Secretarial – Dealing with your Company legal requirements with Companies House (part of the Limited Company Bundle)
Could you benefit from collecting customer payments by direct debit? Visit the Direct Debit Scheme for Small Businesses page.